Monday, September 7, 2009

Dinner Prayer

Noah's dinner Prayer tonight:
(he doesn't get the closing of the eyes yet during prayers)

Heavenly Father:
Thankful for this day,
Thankful for the food,
(Pause)
....OHH we have CORN....!!!
( quiet snickering all around....including the parents)
(Pause)
I think he was ready to eat it at this point.....
Please bless it
Maybe Jesus Christ, AMEN

Oh Noah, there is never a dull moment with you around, even during prayer time!!
I just didn't want to forget your sweet prayer tonight!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!! I love little kids prayers! Yazzi still says...Heavenly Jesus Amen:) So cute!

Anonymous said...

Priceless!

pop

Jill T said...

I love it. Glad you wrote it down!

Clements Family said...

I love that at this age they get so excited for the little things. He is adorable! Cute prayer.

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute I can just hear him saying it, treasure the moments right :)

Natalie said...

So so sweet--and hilarious!

ghreeblestaff said...

Noah is the freaking MAN!