Monday, August 31, 2009

Lake Powell

We had the awesome oppurtunity to go to Lake Powell this past weekend with Kevin's dad, and it was the BEST time ever!! All in all we probably spent 30 Hrs on the lake and we had a BLAST! Every morning we would get up really early to get on the lake and spend all day swimming, tubing, exploring, rock jumping, seashell hunting, eating, and just hanging out, and at the end of the day we would drive back to our hotel and get showered and go out to eat! The kids thought it was the best place ever! They never wanted to leave, even after spending almost 12 hrs in one day on the lake! We all slept VERY well every night (to say the least!) We are so lucky to have a Papa that loves his grandkids and will do anything to make them Happy!! Thankyou Papa for a very fun weekend! Showing us their muddy hands

the kids with their Papa

Noah was not so sure about this...
But he loved to drive the boat!!
The girls loved to swim with us!
The most beautiful scenery!
Kevin climing a rock to jump!

















the girls got in on it to!
Allie's favorite part(finding seashells)

Our Family!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO FUN! I've been wanting to go so bad! I'm glad you got to enjoy it before the weather gets cold!

Tecia said...

Looks awesome...glad you guys were able to have a last summer hurrah!

Anonymous said...

What a great, fun time.
Looks like everyone had a blast!
You really are lucky.

pop

Jill T said...

What a perfect back to school vacation! Glad you all had fun.

Jamie said...

So fun...and warm, too! Your kids are all so cute! They're all growing so fast!

Clements Family said...

I am jealous! I want to go again! Looks so much fun! Glad you are home safe!

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

So fun...I wanna go! :)