From June 28 to Sept 12 Kevin and I are 2 years apart...IE, I am 2 years older than him....and boy does he love to remind me of that! So with that said, Happy Birthday to my sweet husband of almost 11 years!! We had a lovely day with a whole 8 hrs away from our kids!!! It has been since my birthday that we have been alone without our sweet children, way too long, and we very much enjoyed ourselves today!!! Thanks Rhonda for watching them and feeding them and loving them! H A P P YB I R T H D A YK E V I N!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Happy Birthday to your husband! Sounds like a quiet 8 hours!!!
Happy Birthday Wishes to Kevin. Yes Heather that is much too long between dates.
Happy Birthday to Kevin.
They just keep getting better!
pop
Heather...seriously. You know I adore your kids and LOVE hanging out with them. Why have you not had them over to stay with me for a day...or even a weekend. When's your anniversary? Send them on over for a sleepover and you guys GET AWAY! Happy Birthday Kevin!
Happy Birthday Kevin. I'm glad you BOTH got to celebrate!
Post a Comment