...that I have a little problem with my frequent visits to the Target......I would say "why can't the rest of my family be as excited to visit Target like Noah and I"!!!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...that I have a little problem with my frequent visits to the Target......I would say "why can't the rest of my family be as excited to visit Target like Noah and I"!!!
Posted by Heather at 9:00 PM
6 comments:
I feel the same about Costco...it just makes me happy!
I love Target too! So does Kade. Anyhow Brady and Ryan were good friends throughout High School and possibly before that. I have only met Melea once and Ryan has twice (Because he went up alone for their wedding). Ryan still keeps in contact with Brady. It's so funny how small the world is!
What's Target?
pop
I too love Target more then most...Some days more than my kids....:)
Jenna
That video is too funny!
My favorite is when Noah says,"oh cute" as if he is imitating you at Target. This video made me laugh!
Post a Comment