
Happy October everyone!! This is the beginning of my favorite time of the year! Oct-Dec is the best!! I love fall, I love the weather, the beautiful colors and all the fun fall festivities! And then I love what comes after....Thanksgiving and Christmas!! This picture was taken last year at one of the pumpkin patches we visited, can't wait for this year...but can we skip Jan-Mar.....PLEASE!!

3 comments:
Hey! I dont know if you remember me, Amber Eggli. I was looking at someones blog and notced yours. WOW, your girls are so big and so stinkin' cute. How are you guys?
'Tis the season!
What a couple of cute little pumpkins.
pop
I love this time of year, too! Especially b/c I'm so sick of the heat!!! The pumpkin patch looks like so much fun! I should take Julia. I wonder if there are any around here.
Post a Comment