Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to our Haddie!!





Our Hadlee is 6 today!! It seems like yesterday that she was born!! She has been so excited to turn 6, and has been counting down the months and days it seems like forever!! She is such a sweet little girl and is a joy to be in our home!!
Some of the things that make hadlee unique and special to our family are:
1. Those EYES!!
2. She LOVES Star Wars, Batman, Spiderman, pretty much anything superhero!
3. Is the best OLDER sister to Noah and the best YOUNGER sister to Allie
4. Loves to help mommy with dinner
5. The fastest bear crawler you'll ever see!
6. Loves to play Football with her dad!!
7. Her CRAZY hair she wakes up with!
Happy Birthday Hadlee we love you so much and we are so glad you are in our family!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! I love you Haddie- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Jenna :) and family

Anonymous said...

Six...already...happy Birthday Hadlee. You were so much fun to watch!

Anonymous said...

HADDIE!
You can't be SIX.
But, I guess you are!
I can just about see you growing in those pictures.
Hope you have a Happy Birthday!
Save some cake for me.

love,

pop

Jill T said...

Happy Birthday Hadlee!

Matt & Amy said...

I LOVE the 4th picture! She is so cute. My kind of girl!

Jaime said...

We love you Hadlee! The Ethan and Gracie had so much fun at your birthday party!!!!