Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A NEW POST!!!!!





Noah just doesn't get that his summer toys don't work in the snow!













So I have heard some of you are sick of seeing Happy Birthday Haddie every time you log on to our blog (hopefully you will come back to see it has be updated!) I haven't been so good at managing my life lately, I will try to do better in the future!! Many things have come and gone since the last post.... New Job for Kevin, Halloween, a trip to San Diego for Kevin and I, Thanksgiving, SNOW,SNOW, AND MORE SNOW and now almost christmas.... Here is a recap of our life through some pictures! I also didn't get a chance to do christmas cards this year, I have enjoyed all of your cards that we have gotten! Thanks for not giving up on me!! I promise I will do better next year. Untill then I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!!

4 comments:

RyanDavid said...

Jenna and Dad will be happy to see a new post!

Anonymous said...

Yay!
The Paxmans are still there!
May your busy life settle down enuf to enjoy Christmas and close family in peace.
We love you guys,

pop

Jamie said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm happy to see you have re-entered the blogging world - you got me all excited about having a blog and then you dissapeared! I hope all is well and I can't wait to see more of you and your cute family!
Have a Merry Christmas!

Jill T said...

Yes, you have had a lot to catch up on! Busy lady you are! Your girls looked darling in their cute Christmas skirts!