We took a trip up to A F canyon tonight with the Burninghams, roasted hotdogs, marshmellows, and played in the creek and had lots of fun!!! There's nothing better!!
You are so funny! Blog stalker. I'm so glad you contacted me! Of course I remember you. I remember you had the most beautiful girls and I think you're little boy is just a little younger than Julia. And I totally remember running with you :) I was so sad when you guys moved. But that's kinda been my life the past few years. I meet really awesome people, only to be close enough to hang out with them for a short while. Looks like you guys are doing awesome, though! You look great!
4 comments:
What a great time!
Thanks for sharing.
pop
I cant believe Noah is smiling in a pic.... Hey we are really gonna miss you guys!
Jenna
You are so funny! Blog stalker. I'm so glad you contacted me! Of course I remember you. I remember you had the most beautiful girls and I think you're little boy is just a little younger than Julia. And I totally remember running with you :) I was so sad when you guys moved. But that's kinda been my life the past few years. I meet really awesome people, only to be close enough to hang out with them for a short while. Looks like you guys are doing awesome, though! You look great!
I Love your blog but you need to POST!!!!
Post a Comment