Tuesday, September 2, 2008

GO UTES!!!!





























Kevin and His dad had the awesome opportunity to go to Michigan for the UTAH game on Aug 30!! They had the best time ever!! They seriously have been planning this trip since the first game of last season, so they have been looking forward to it for a LONG time!! They flew in on friday and of coarse went golfing, and then woke up early on Sat morning and went for another round of golf, caught a tailgate party with a bunch of UTES fans, and then headed over to the game, and then flew out EARLY sunday morning, and came home completely WORN out!!! Thank goodness that they pulled off the WIN, which made the trip even better! GO UTES!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are the UTES?

I'm glad they had fun, anyway.

(Tough duty, but someone's gotta do it.)

pop

CA said...

Go Utes! Sweet pictures and a sweet game. The only concern I have is the rolled up sleeves Pax is sporting.

Really missed you guys on Monday, I was mulching.