Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Its about time!!!


Well I know some of you....namely my brother...will be in utter shock to see this. I know, it's taken a LONG time to get back into the swing of blogging, but I figure it's about time! I will begin with Kevin's Birthday, kind of appropriate since that is where I left off 2 years ago! We had a great day, Well let's start off with the weekend before. Kevin and some neighbors had the opportunity to go to the UTAH/USC game in Cali, he had a great time even though it was a whirlwind trip. They lost :( but it was still a great game! Noah and I spent the day on his birthday getting ready. I decided to have a "favorite things theme". We collected all his favorite items from various stores (not Noah's favorite thing) brought them home and put boxes over them oprah style! The kids thought it was fun revealing them that way. We finished off the night by going out to dinner with the family. It was a good day. Thanks for having a birthday Kevin, so we could do some celebrating! We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back. Cute pix!

pop

Clements Family said...

It is about time:) I miss chatting with you!