Friday, August 21, 2009

"FIRST"








Yesterday donned a new school year, the girls were VERY excited to start the new year!! We have a lot of "firsts" this year here are some of them!!

1. Brand new school, "first" year opened!
2. "First" time walking to school, no more buses!
3. Hadlee is a "first" grader this year, her "first" day staying all day, and "first" day eating lunch at school! (WHEEW...that was a big one....) but she did awesome!
4. We tried Early Bird this year, might be a "first" or a last!! (morning's rough, but having them home earlier is great)
5. Because of the early schedule Hadlee woke up before 7, that's a"first" for her!!
6. Noah and I joined the girls for lunch at the school for the "first"day of school!
7. I was the "first" one up in the house yesterday, (Kevin is ususally,well let's be honest....., ALWAYS up before me!)
8. If you write and say "first" a lot it starts to sound wrong!

Well there is a recap of our "first" day of school a lot of fun and new things for us and we're excited to see what else the new year brings. Hope everyone had a great day!!

5 comments:

Jill T said...

I love that Hadlee is wearing a superman shirt. And Allie's dress is really cute. And fun to go and join them for lunch. I bet Noah felt pretty cool. Sounds like some exciting firsts! I liked number 8. :)

Clements Family said...

Your girls are so darn cute! I love your list...lots of firsts! I can't believe you are going to have two kids gone all day...we will need to have Breckon and Noah play together!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Thanks for posting.
They look happy to be going.
Congrats to Hadlee for her first first day.

pop

Jeppesen Family said...

What a cute post! Yay for firsts!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe they are so big! and in FIRST grade!!!! So fun! They are so cute!