Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Haloween


This year Haloween weekend was spent nursing two sick kids back to health! Hadlee came down with the Flu on Saturday, I assured her that she would be better by Monday to go to school and participate in all the fun activities.....well..... I was WRONG! I tucked her into bed with a fever of about 102 on Sunday night. So she missed school and her halloween party and parade. So I missed it as well. Hadlee was so bummed, and so was I. I love to go watch my kids in the parade. Lucy was my other sickie, she has been battling a cold for about 1 1/2 weeks and I decided to take her in on Halloween to see if there was something else going on...Double Ear Infection!! Poor Baby. For having that going on she really was quite a angel, for the most part! Trick or Treating was perfect, except Hadlee had to miss out on it, she went to about 5 houses and had to go home, she cried the whole way home...poor girl... Allie did take around her Halloween bag for her and got her a lot of candy. What a sweet sister! She only got a few odd looks from people who didn't believe her. Come on, really? Besides all that, the weather was PERFECT and it was a fun day/night!