We took our family vacation to San Diego in the middle of June, it was a lot of fun, our kids had never see the ocean, so they were VERY excited to experience it!! We had one good day at the beach playing in the water, hunting for seashells, digging holes, and filling buckets apon buckets apon buckets with water/sand concoctions!! But the rest of the days it was quite CHILLY!! But that 1 day we were there for 8 HOURS, so I was good with it!! We also visited seaport village and saw all the Huge navy ships with the helicopters and planes on them, and that was really cool to see! We also took the kids to the San Diego temple, Allie thought it was the most beautiful temple she had ever seen!! I have to admit I agree Allie!! I love that temple :) All in all, we had a great time and can't wait to go back again!! Someday we hope to stay at the beautiful hotel in the back ground of the first picture Hotel Del Coronado.....:)
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
San Diego
Posted by Heather at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun vacation, fun jeeps, and cute family pics. Heather you look so pretty in the one with Kevin. Very photogenic!
Those pictures are great on the beach! Love it!
Oh and I love the pictures hill did for you. They are amazing. Your family is so darn cute!
I remember hanging out at the Coronado with Mimi and Bompa and Holly and Dale. It was on that trip when they whisked me away for the summer after you were born and the parents wanted to get rid of at least one worry for a while...
Very vivid memories there in San Diego; so long ago.
Post a Comment