Friday, April 17, 2009

MY BABY IS 8!


Happy Birthday
to YOU!
ALLIE
WE LOVE YOU!
I can't believe You are
8 years old today!
You are the sweetest
daughter,You are the best
sister,You are the nicest friend
to everyone You meet!
We love you and wish all
your HOPES and DREAMS
come true everyday!!!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! 8 already! I cant believe it's been so long!! she is such a beautiful girl! I miss them LOTS! She was sucha sweet fun girl and always caring to the other kids i watched. Happy B-day

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Alexis.
We in Arizona love you, too.
Many happy returns!

pop(a)

Anonymous said...

By the way,
GREAT HAT!

pop(a)

cristy said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Allie Dear!

Jamie said...

Wow! I can't believe she's 8! Happy Birthday Allie! You are absolutely adorable!

Jenna Burningham, OTR/L said...

Happy Birthday...Wow you are old. If you were me you would be getting married in 10 years...YIKES!

Jill T said...

Cute Allie. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday cute girl!!!!!

Jeppesen Family said...

Happy Birthday to your cute little girl! Yeah, I can't believe it's been so long since we were pregnant together! Your family is growing up so fast! and your kids are soooo cute!