Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ARIZONA!!

Finally some warm Water!

Just Swingin.....

All the cousins with their new Webkinz
I have no Idea what she is doing!
Who cares that the water is 54 degrees!!

I had to bring back some memories of something that was ALIVE and GREEN!
D9 you remember the Hippity Hop?
Cute Allie in my Parents tree

Hoover Dam.............I don't know if I will travel on the new bridge when it is done! We always have to visit Ronald in St. George!!
So we decided to take a little trip to AZ to see the SUN!! We had lots of fun spending time with Nana and Papa, Ryan David, Jenna, Sumner and baby Sara Jane!!
We were very SPOILED with LOTS of sunSHINE and very WARM weather.
Spent Tonz of time in the water and at the park, and of coarse eating IN and OUT BURGER as often as we could!!
It was definitly a good break from all the COLD weather here in Utah!
But good to come home and see our DADDY!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like tonz of fun! I'm way jealous! Your kids are looking so cute! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

yay!!!! We had a BLAST with you here. Can't wait to see you in May!

Anonymous said...

yay!!!! We had a BLAST with you here. Can't wait to see you in May!

Anonymous said...

Great pix, great to have you all in sunny Phoenix.
Miss having you close.
I still don't believe the kids got in our unheated pool, let alone multiple times.

pop