Saturday, July 12, 2008

This is the Place!

Haddie got picked by Radio disney to do a trivia contest.....and won 4 tickets to the Days of 47 Rodeo!!! GO Haddie!

Allie doing some afternoon chores...... Probably concocting her time machine theory!








We went to the This is the Place Heritage Park today...it was FREE and had tons of fun activities for the kids!! It was a lot of fun and the kids had fun learning about the pioneers and what kinds of things the pioneer children had to do...afterwards at dinner Allie said "if I could make a time machine I would go back to the pioneer days and teach them how to make all the modern stuff and then come back to my house". I think Allie was definitely born in the right time period, don't you? We are all really lucky and blessed for all the sacrifices that the Pioneers did for us!! It is so fun to live in this state and to celebrate this time of the year!!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Way to go Hadlee! Fun pictures!!

Mason Family said...

I just talked to you but way cute blog. I needs tips on how youdid that. let me know. it is awesome.

RyanDavid said...

What a cute family, those Paxmans...

Anonymous said...

Cute kids. I miss them. We used to all be buddies. Can't wait to see you.