Monday, April 21, 2008

Allie turns 7!!!

Allie got her first grown up watch from Nana, of coarse it is Hannah Montana!
Allie and Gracie at Classic
Hadlee and Allie at Chuck E Cheese
Allie, Makenzie, and Gracie at Mcdonalds


Our sweet Allie turned 7 on the 17!! It's hard to believe that she is already 7 finishing up her year as a first grader and now looking towards being baptised! I remember when she was born, Kevin would look at her and say "I won't let you get any older than 6!" and I always thought to myself "that is SOOOO far away, we won't have to worry about her growing up". But in the middle of now and then she began to grow up and she is doing it beautifully!! We had quite the week of celebration, since it was spring break....on Monday we went to the zoo, on Tuesday Allie had a special date with her Papa, Wednesday played with friends all day, Thursday was her birthday and we went to lunch and then went to Classic Skating to play in their jungle area and then went to Chuck E Cheese, then on Friday she had a sleepover with her two friends Grace and Mackenzie. Whew!! what a week! It was nice to have the girls home all day with Noah and mom. We had alot of fun.

I thought I would end this entry with some fun facts of Allie

1. Loves Steak!!

2. Loves to read "Chapter Books"

3. Her best friend is Gracie

4. Favorite princess is Sleeping Beauty

5. Such a sweet little girl always willing to help

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Allie! We are so glad you are here! We could not imagine with without the Paxmans! We love you!

Anonymous said...

love to take all 3 in the wahroom and have some fun with them, tight youngpussy is best