The other day Hadlee, Noah and I went to Thanksgiving Point and went to the farm. It has been so great to have nice weather!! I love spring! Noah had fun seeing all the animals that we read about in his books and Hadlee had fun riding horses..she LOVES horses! And there were lots of cute little baby animals out with their mommies! Poor Allie feels like she gets a raw deal when we go places without her. But we tell her 1st grade is much more fun than our outings!! My idea of fun is Target...and well...Hadlee and Noah do not agree with me at all on that one, so I asked her if she would rather go to Target or school and she says SCHOOL!!! ( I guess she doesn't agree with me either!)
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Day at the Farm!
Posted by Heather at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally agree with you about Target, and my kids definitely agree with your kids! I could stay at Target all day and spend one of Colby's entire paychecks (and more!) Colby and my kids would not appreciate that however!
Post a Comment