Friday, February 8, 2008

Disneyland!!




We took a family vacation last month.. minus one.. ( Noah went to Nana's house in Phoenix). We took the girls to Disneyland for the first time! It was great!! So much fun for us all.. Allie got to meet all the princesses. Allie and I went to the princess dinner and meet her favorite princess of them all...Princess Aurora! Haddie got to do the jedi training twice and got picked both times....the first time she fought Darth Maul and the second time got to fight Darth Vader and use the force on the Storm Troopers... She was pretty cute fighting them.. Kevin and my favorite ride was Soaring over California!! So much fun! January is such a good time to go...no lines what so ever...we never had to wait...We will definetley go in January every year. Noah had a good time getting spoiled by his nana...he didn't even want me when we came to get him!! Not much else new here except we have a million feet of snow!!! Ok maybe not that much...but there is ALOT . Have a good day!

1 comment:

Matt & Amy said...

Heather,
Great job on your blog. I am so happy you are part of the blog cult. I got sucked into about 6 months ago and I love keeping in touch with my friends. Great pictures!